From our survey choices below, please copy and paste as many points as applicable into the Comments section of this post. Feel free to elaborate on your choice(s).
If we haven’t pin-pointed your particular brand of writer’s block or fear of writing, please add to our list with your specific predicament.
Thank you for participating!
– The savage and critical voice in my head
– A humiliating experience that knocked the confidence out of me
– I’m surrounded by dream killers
– I’m surrounded by indifference
– I’ve got plenty of supporters but I don’t believe in myself
– I don’t believe in myself. Period.
– I have such high expectations on myself, it tends to stop me from even trying (in case I fail)
– The idea of writing feels fun, but when I start to write it feels like _________
– When I can finally get myself to stop procrastinating and actually sit down to write, I don’t know where to start
– I’m not sure where my fear comes from; I just know my mind goes blank whenever I try to write
– I don’t have fear of writing (can’t see what all the fuss is about)
– Other (please specify)